POLICIES & FAQs
* Credit /debit card and PayPal accepted.
* I accept cancellations only within 6 hours of payment, since many times the package will be on its way by that time.
* Are fully paid in advance and are non-refundable (that includes all my customizable lockets).
* Many of my items are READY TO SHIP and will be dispatched in 24 to 72 hours after receiving cleared payment.
* Items marked as "made to order" will be dispatched in one week tops.
* Shipping days are Monday to Friday. Occasionally, I will take parcels to the post office on Saturdays, but keep in mind that they won't get on their way until Monday anyway.
* All my items come inside a pouch (black velvet or natural cotton, depending on stock) or a small plastic box, ready for gift giving and perfect for storage.
* Shipping costs include the Spanish postal service fees (perfectly adapted to the weight of each item) and the packaging materials (labels, padded envelope, bubble wrap, pouch).
* I know these costs might seem high for some of my smallest items, but international registered shipping is not particularly cheap (though it is much safer than the standard method cause it includes insurance).
* I make absolutely no profit from the shipping costs you pay with your order.
* Shipping costs are non-refundable in all cases.
* Standard shipping is always REGISTERED, which means it requires a signature upon delivery and if nobody's home you'll have to pick it up at your local post office (so please, stay alert!). It does include a tracking number but it doesn't work for all countries (see more details below).
* I have a shipping upgrade available for USA, Canada and Australia only, it's quicker and it's the only method that includes a fully functional tracking number for these countries, but it doesn't include insurance (read the description): http://fantasiatrinkets.com/products/tracking-number-for-usa-canada-and-australia-shipping-upgrade
* Express shipping for overseas orders available here: http://fantasiatrinkets.com/products/express-shipping-upgrade-tracking-number-for-overseas-orders
* They usually take 4 to 14 days to arrive (after dispatch, not after payment).
* Tracking numbers work just fine inside Europe.
* If you haven't received your order after two weeks, please, check the tracking number provided with your local post office, as the mailman may have forgotten to leave a delivery notice in your mailbox and the package might be at the post office waiting for you.
* If you haven't received your order after 30 days, please, contact me, as it's the moment when we can consider the package is indeed lost.
OVERSEAS ORDERS (USA, Canada, Australia and everywhere else)
* They can take 10 to 30 days to arrive (after dispatch, not after payment). Also customs inspection, holiday rush, bad weather, postal services strikes, etc. can delay it even more.
* Tracking numbers don't work well for international deliveries. Check this upgrade if you want tracking number for your package: http://fantasiatrinkets.com/products/tracking-number-for-usa-canada-and-australia-shipping-upgrade
* If you haven't received your order after 20 days, please, check the tracking number provided with your local post office, as the mailman may have forgotten to leave a delivery notice in your mailbox and the package might be at the post office waiting for you.
* If you haven't received your order after 45 days, please, contact me, as it's the moment when we can consider the package is indeed lost.
* Express shipping available here: http://fantasiatrinkets.com/products/express-shipping-upgrade-tracking-number-for-overseas-orders
* You will receive an email once your order is on its way to you. Please, take a moment to read it and save it as it includes important information.
* They don't work the same for all countries. It is your responsibility to check if the tracking number I provide works with national postal service.
* Right now USA, Canada and Australia do not update the status of registered mail from my country, so the tracking number of your order will only tell you when the package leaves Spain. More information here: http://about.usps.com/postal-bulletin/2015/pb22424/html/info_002.htm
* Buyers are responsible for any customs fees and import taxes that may apply., though my packages are small enough to not require any further payment from you.
WHEN YOU RECEIVE YOUR ORDER
* If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason, please, contact me. Give me the chance to offer you a solution, whether that's a replacement or a refund (not including shipping costs). My goal is the full satisfaction of my buyers. I want everyone to be as happy as possible with my items and customer service, so I'll do my best.
* You can return your items to me within 14 days of delivery, in exchange for a full refund minus shipping cost (that I will issue the moment the returned items are delivered to me). You are responsible for return shipping costs and if the item is not delivered in its original condition, any loss in value will be reflected on the amount refunded.
* Custom and personalised orders cannot be returned, sorry, and that includes all my custom quote lockets. Same goes for items on sale.
* To return your item, please, mail it to:
Armengot 9, 4º B
* I do not accept exchanges unless I've made a mistake with your item or it has arrived damaged (see next section).
* I package all my trinkets as safely as possible, but if any items are damaged during transit, take a picture of them and send it to me. I will send you a replacement (if in stock) or a refund (not including shipping costs).
DELAYED AND LOST PACKAGES
* Proof of postage can always be provided.
* I cannot be held responsible for delays or losses caused by the postal service, but I will deal with it to the best of my ability.
* If you haven't received your order after 15 days (Europe) or 20 days (everywhere else), please, check the tracking number provided with your local post office (not online!), as the mailman may have forgotten to leave a delivery notice in your mailbox and the package might be at the office waiting for you.
* If you haven't received your order after 30 days (Europe) or 45 days (everywhere else) since dispatch notification, contact me and I will send a replacement (if in stock) or issue a refund (not including shipping costs).
* Replacements will be sent at no extra charge for the buyer but the shipping method will be standard, no signature required and no tracking number included.
UNCLAIMED AND RETURNED PACKAGES
* If a package is returned to me because the address was incomplete or incorrect, or because it remained unclaimed at the post office for too long, I will contact you. If you still want to receive your items, please, understand that the cost of the second shipment is your responsibility.
* Most of my jewelry is made from brass, copper and zinc alloy, it's nickel free and lead free, but it may oxidize, tarnish or discolour due to exposure to humidity, usage and time.
* You can apply a layer of any clear lacquer to the metal to make the color or the plating last longer.
* No piece is hypoallergenic unless stated in the description.
* My jewelry is not waterproof so please keep it away from water and humidity (don't leave it in your bathroom, put it on after applying perfumes and cosmetics and not before, avoid wearing it in the shower, swimming pool, beach, etc).
* I craft my little trinkets in a smoke-free and pet-friendly home.